Centralised Lubrication Systems for Waste Vehicles and Bodies
Centralised lubrication systems available for;
- All types of trucks
- All types of bodies
Types of vehicles include;
- • Frontlift waste trucks
- • Combination vacuum truck and street sweeper
- • Rearlift waste trucks
- • Any type of body application that needs greasing.
- • Sidelift waste trucks
- • Hooklift waste trucks
Grease types, 0 to Grade 2.
These systems provide the lubrication points with grease using the little and often approach, where a small amount of grease is delivered at regular intervals ensuring a lubricant film is always maintained therefore minimising friction and wear.
Another advantage of this type of system is that grease forms a seal around lubrication points preventing contaminants such as dirt and water from entering the system.
Types of lubrication systems available;
- Autol Commercial Vehicle System - soft grease - electric
- Truckmaster System for grade 2 grease
- Romatic Chassis Lubrication System - soft grease - pneumatic pump electric controls